Thursday, December 3, 2020

Durham's Log, Entry 2: "Crypt of Dalan"

(written by Joel, player of Durham the fighting-man, regarding the recent expedition to the Necropolis and earning Durham 100 xp per level):

Crypt of Dalan


At a lesser known tavern frequented by New adventurers I found two new compatriots. Ravna of the Survivors and Tassel, with no clear objective in mind but the spirit of adventure within us I suggest an expedition into the Tel. 


We also hired warrior Klackon named Ix and a martial artist named Bridne. 


Ix is a strange creature, one would easily mistake her for a monster of the Tel than an adventurer. But she possesses great strength as she nearly slayed the strange monster we encounter by herself. I would gladly seek her assistance in the future. 


Bridne is another matter while eager, hand to hand combat proved to be ineffective in the Tel. I would seek her assistance if I were going after pirates, bandits or a more human foe. 


Under my leadership the party explored one of the three tower ruins. I found a hidden chamber with some gilded sacrificial service in it. I also found a statue with seven gem eyes, but did not take them, as I found them to be recognizable. I like my treasure easy to fence, plus while I do not mind reclaiming treasure from the tome, I know others do and may seek vengeance. However, Ravna did not mind and took the gems. 


Ravna and Tassel were fairly quiet on this adventure. Ravna seems to have an interest in biology as he took parts from the monster after it was defeated. 


We returned with a fair bit of treasure, I can spend my time with other pursuits. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment