Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Call to Adventure: the Holiday Hunt!

[written by Joel, whose idea this adventure is; the Scribes admit there is a hint of a trip to it, and Barabajagal may be joining the Hunt as well]


A huge catamaran arrives in the port of Cothon, with its two red hulls, red and white sails. A large man departs the vessel dressed in red robes lined with fur, he walks with bare feet and a crown of holly around his head . He wears several chains of gold around his neck and rings set with jewels on each finger. He stands twice as tall as any man with the build of three men combined. Some in Cothon claim he is demi-god, others says he must a half-breed of man and giant, or perhaps dzor to be of such size.


He greets the people of Cothon with a booming voice. "Greeting to all, my name is Santana. I've come from far away land for my huntsmen to stalk the great Turducken. Unfortunately the beast caught them off guard in their camp, injuring all of my men and scaring off their mounts. I seek those who are brave enough to hunt the Turducken, for I must have it for my winter feast! No substitute will do. I will pay a high reward for those that bring me my prize!"


(this is just a fun holiday theme quest that I’ll be able to run, I’ll [Joel] be having family over the 20th & 21st so I won’t be able to run/play then but should be able to work around other time when people want to play)



No comments:

Post a Comment